Van/Bus Driver Certification. Please read the instructions below then click HERE to take you to the GuideOne Safe Church website.
1. To register, under the left Members Logon box, by the Not a Member Yet question, click the Click Here to Join link.
2. On the initial registration page, select the Join using your church's SafeChurch access key option, and then click the Next button.
3. Read the SafeChurch User License Agreement; and then click the I accept button.
4. Enter your church's Access Key provided by your Church Administrator, and continue to enter the information requested to set up your personal account, clicking Next to continue through the steps. ACCESS KEY C9AJDH9Y
5. At the end of the registration process, click the Finish button. You can now use your new user name and password to log on to the site.
6. When you complete the training, provide a copy of your certificate to the Church Office for our records.
Child Protection Policy. Every person involved in children, youth or vulnerable adult programs and ministries in Tabernacle are required to undergo training and criminal background checks. Each person is required to complete the following:
1. Reading of Tabernacle's Child Protection Policy.
2. View the training Powerpoint.
3. Statement of Acknowldgement. Turn a signed copy of the statement to Director of Christian Education.
Click here to access the training Powerpoint and forms.